- Permittee status reports: Form OG-1
- Lease road oiling permits: Form OG-2
- Class II Injection wells permits: Form OG-3
(permit fee $100.00)
- Amendments to permits for Class II injection wells: Form
OG-4 (Permit fee $100.00)
- Well drilling reports: Form OG-5
- Test hole permits: Form OG-7(Permit
- Well Completion Report: Form OG-9
- Production well permits: Form OG-10
(Permit fee $100.00)
- Concrete storage structure permits: Form OG-11
- Permittee Spill Report: Form OG-12A
- Vacuum permits for production wells: Form OG-14
- Request For Future Use Permits (TA): Form OG-15
- Notice of Termination of Future Use Status For A Production Well: Form OG-15B
- Liquid oilfield waste transportation system permits: Form
OG-16 (Permit fee $100.00)
- Liquid oilfield waste transportation tank permits: Form
OG-16A (Permit fee $100.00/vehicle for two year period)
- Annual Report for Secondary/Tertiary Oil Recovery: Form OG-17
Frequently asked questions regarding completion of OG-17
- Annual Class II Well Report: Form OG-18.
- Permittee Tank Battery Registration: Form OG-19.
- Notification of well transfer:
Form OG-26 Transfer fee $15.00/well up to 50 wells, then $10/well.
- Plugging Program (PRF) well transfer request:
Form OG-26a Transfer fee $15/well up to 50 wells, then $10/well thereafter
- Power of Attorney Form:
- When a bond is required to be filed with the Department to drill, deepen, convert or operate an oil or gas well, the amount of the bond shall be:
- $1,500.00 for a well less than 2,000 feet deep;
- $3,000.00 for a well 2,000 or more feet deep;
- $25,000.00 for up to 25 wells of a permittee;
- $50,000.00 for up to 50 wells of a permittee; or
- $100,000.00 for all wells of a permittee.
- To Operate a Liquid Oil Field Waste Transportation System -$10,000.00;
- To drill a geological, structure, coal or other mineral test hole, or a monitoring well in connection with any activity regulated by the Department shall be $2,500.00 for each permit or a blanket bond of $25,000.00 for all permits.
Following are the bond forms acceptable for use by the Division.
- Surety Bond Form
- Bond Certificate of Deposit
- Assignment for Certificate of Deposit Bond
- Letter of Credit